Corona virus has opened the eyes of many youths including married men and nursing women to the reality of making money online. The few days of lockdown has witnessed the automatic rise of various mini income sites with one name or the other. The good thing about these income sites is that due to the rate at which people are ready to invest online, they grow very fast, therefore they are able to pay their members. Do not forget scammers are still everywhere, in fact there is this notorious guy on Facebook who has scammed over 10 people, in fact he almost scammed me. So be very careful to investigate any platform or person before you invest your money.
Today I am going to you about a new income website called nairainsta. Yeah it is just another brand of all other income sites like ATPAYS and NNU FORUM. They pay you for referring other people to the platform and for also performing some micro tasks like reading news, posting news and sharing sponsored links or articles on your Facebook timeline.
What this simply means is if you want to get engaged in this platform you quite need a Facebook account.
How much does nairainsta pay?
Just like what you expect, they pay for various activities that you complete, however, what you are to compare in this section is the amount of money they pay per activity performed.
- Immediately you register, you earn a registration bonus of #250.
- When you complete one year as a member of the platform, you earn an anniversary bonus of #1000. This is quite new as no other platform does this. However, there is nothing to give us the assurance that the website will still be functioning one year from now.
- You can also get rewarded for being theost active member on the platform in terms of posting and commenting on articles.
- You earn #100 when you share a sponsored post on your Facebook timeline.
- You earn #10 for every post you view on the platform.
- You also earn #10 for any comments you make on any post on the platform.
- If you are the first to view specific articles on the platform you stand a chance of winning airtime of various amounts.
Unique things about nairainsta.
- Referral is never necessary for withdrawal
- They are known to pay within 5 hours.
- Daily payment is made available to members.
- They are the first to give away airtime daily.
- They are the only platform that rewards members at their one year anniversary.
How to register at nairainsta
To register at the nairainsta income forum all you need is a mobile phone, mobile data and the sum of #1500 as registration fee.
If you got all those ready, follow these steps
- Go to nairainsta.com
- Click on the menubar if you are using mobile device.
- Click on the register option.
- After filling in your details, you are required to pay your registration fee of #1500 either through coupon code or paystack (that is by using you credit card which is also called ATM card).
I personally have seen credit alert proves of payment from verified sources. So for now the platform is paying it’s members, if you want to join nairainsta I would advise you join now because nobody can actually predict when the platform will stop paying.
You may want to ask, how on Earth do these so called income site generate their revenue, surprisely their business model is quite simple, with such a huge amount of traffic coming to their website every single day of the week, they are able to generate a bulk of income from advertisment.
Oh yes, in the make money online industry, you could actually make a small amount of money whenever anyone clicks on an advert on your site, this could later sum up to something reasonable. So let’s imagine the pay the click is $0.5, and out of 100k members 20k click on an advert, that would automatically translate to $10000 everyday, and $10000 in naira is about #4000000 daily.
Ok, let’s leave the ads aspect of generating revenue, they also generate revenue via the sponsored post you share on your Facebook timeline, people actually pay to have their brands promoted using that method.
Remember, the earlier you join the safer it gets, once you are able to get your registration fee back you are safe, you just continue eating free of charge.